Fulltime Reactjs Developer and Part-time Web (UI/UX) Designer
+60 19 269 5889
Over 4 years+ concurrent experience working on web development projects covering UI/UX design as well as front-end development. Extensive experience in developing and design webpages using ReactJs and available libraries. Often describe myself as a designer who code than a developer that design and jack of all trades, master of none.
Lock & Lode Sdn. Bhd., Bangsar South** ∙
March 2020 - Present
- Develop and design custom Reactjs components (with styled-components) to fulfil the requirement and requests of the client and user.
- Experienced in designing responsive web pages that are able to run on most devices and browsers.
- Using professional tools (primarily Adobe Photoshop) to extract and modify material provided by the designer to be used on the product.
- Work closely with QA to clarify tickets reported by the users to provide precise solutions for the problems.
- Work closely with designer(s) on front-end design, ensuring the user interface met the design requirements.
- Create web design prototypes using design tools such as Framer and Adobe Xd.
Web Developer, UI/UX Designer & Social Media Marketer
SCACOM Technology Sdn. Bhd., Puchong ∙
September 2018 - February 2020
- Work closely with support and developer team for any ad-hoc tasks (i.e UI changes, major UI redesign, UI bug fixes) created on Jira making sure all progress is updated.
- Using professional tools (i.e Adobe products line-up) to provide graphical design for front-end and marketing usage.
- Create and post media on the social media platforms to allow more people to know about the company as well as build up the audience. The most noticeable posting (https://bit.ly/2Tgwkjp) has gained impressive results.
Sistem RKK Sdn. Bhd., Klang,
August 2017 - October 2017
- Assisting in SharePoint development creating SharePoint and Nintex workflow as well as SharePoint App-part and Web-part on all SharePoint projects.
- Work closely with consultant and clients ensure that end products we deliver are on time and matches client's requirement.
- Cooperate with support team for troubleshooting any form of technical issues (i.e bugs) whenever there are tickets created by the client.
- Communicate with client and update the status of the development and tickets.
Daihatsu (M) Sdn. Bhd., Shah Alam ∙
May 2016 - September 2016
- Providing first-level IT support on both hardware and software and sharing IT tips for Daihatsu (M) Sdn. Bhd. (including its subsidiaries, DMMS) branches all over Malaysia.
- In charge of handling and manage company (Windows Server) servers’ load during peak traffic (primarily on beginning of the month and end of the month) ensuring the system are accessible for all the users especially when closing account during month-end.
- Work closely with Auto-IT, a powerful dealer management system vendor when there are issues with the software provided by them.
- Communicating with ISP (TM Malaysia) for any network related issues ensuring the uptime of the network at 99.9% every month.